White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookies
These soft and chewy sugar cookies are loaded with white chocolate chips and peppermint. These cookies taste like Christmas and are entirely dairy and egg-free!
Sugar cookies are soft and chewy cookies that melt in your mouth but also have a slight outer crunch from being rolled in sugar before baking.
These are your classic sugar cookies with a holiday twist, white chocolate, and peppermint!
INGREDIENTS FOR COOKIES
- Dairy-Free Butter, room temperature
- Granulated Sugar
- Aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Dairy-Free White Chocolate Chips
- Candy Canes or Peppermints, crushed
- Additional Sugar for Rolling
HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT SUGAR COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the aquafaba and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture while mixing on low. While mixing, add in the white chocolate chips and crushed peppermints.
- Scoop cookie dough into 38 dough balls—roll balls of dough in sugar before baking for about 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool.
HOW TO STORE COOKIES
Store cooled cookies in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days for freshness.
You can also make the dough ahead of time and freeze it for later! To do this, make the cookie dough and roll it into balls, then add it to a freezer bag and freeze it for up to 3 months. Allow thawing to room temperature before baking.
These sugar cookies will surely be a hit at your next Christmas or holiday gathering!
More cookies to consider:
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies