Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin and chocolate are the perfect combination for any fall dessert. These cookies have all the flavor of pumpkin with the sweetness of chocolate packed into a soft and moist cookie! Best of all, they are dairy and egg-free!
Pumpkin and chocolate are the flavor combination you never knew you needed until now! After one bite of these scrumptious cookies, you will immediately return for more.
INGREDIENTS FOR PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Light Brown Sugar
Aquafaba (Chickpea Liquid)
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST COOKIES
- Be sure to use room-temperature butter.
- Only use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin filling.
- Aquafaba is the drained liquid from a can of chickpeas. This is your egg replacement.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to measure the dough to ensure each cookie turns out thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remember the cookie centers will continue baking after removing them from the oven.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add aquafaba and vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Use 1/4 measuring cup to scoop dough, roll it into balls, and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookie bottoms are lightly browned.
Even though these cookies are considered a fall recipe, you will be craving them all year long!
Be sure to store leftover cookies, if there are any, in an airtight container. Then, when ready to eat more, they are best warmed up in the microwave for about 3 to 5 seconds.