Eggnog Bundt Cake
The perfect seasonal taste of Eggnog, with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, is baked into a moist and flavorful bundt cake with eggnog buttercream. This year, you won't feel naughty because this eggnog bundt cake is entirely dairy and egg-free.
Believe it or not, I have NEVER tasted Eggnog before! Then after my egg allergy developed, it became impossible until Silk came out with a dairy and egg-free Eggnog for all to enjoy! This Eggnog is creamy, smooth, and delicious.
INGREDIENTS FOR EGGNOG BUNDT CAKE
Aquafaba, measured then whipped
Dairy-free Sour Cream
HOW TO MAKE EGGNOG BUNDT CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease a bundt pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients: cake flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Measure out the aquafaba and then whip using a hand mixer until entirely foamy and stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped aquafaba and vanilla extract to the stand mixer until combined.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture and Eggnog, starting and ending with the flour.
- Fold in the dairy-free sour cream.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan and bake for approximately 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan before flipping.
INGREDIENTS FOR EGGNOG BUTTERCREAM
Powdered Sugar, sifted
HOW TO MAKE EGGNOG BUTTERCREAM
- Beat the butter until smooth, for about 2 to 3 minutes. Scrap the bowl.
- Add the sifted powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Mix in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Slowly mix in the Eggnog and continue mixing until smooth, another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add to bundt cake.
HOW TO STORE EGGNOG BUNDT CAKE
Keep your prepared bundt cake in a sealed or airtight container.
Your bundt cake will keep fresh for about 2 to 3 days.
If you feel festive this holiday season, this cake is for you! Everyone can enjoy a glass of Eggnog paired with this Eggnog bundt cake and not worry about eggs or dairy!