Cookies & Cream Cookie Cake
The tender and chewy cookie cake filled with oreo chunks and white chocolate chips are perfect for any cookie cake lover. The combination of cream cheese and butter give this cookie cake an excellent creamy taste and texture. In addition, this delicious cookie cake is dairy and egg-free.
Craving some delicious cookies that are better than your average chocolate chip cookies?! Then this cookie cake is for you!
INGREDIENTS FOR COOKIE CAKE
Baking Soda & Baking Powder
Dairy-free Butter (EarthBalance)
Dairy-free Cream Cheese (Kite Hill)
White Chocolate Chips (dairy-free)
Oreos, crushed and broken to pieces
TIPS FOR MAKING COOKIES N CREAM COOKIE CAKE
- Cream together the room-temperature butter and cream cheese. This will take 2 to 3 minutes. Do not skip this step! You want to make sure you beat them together.
- For egg-free, you will want to use an egg replacer. I used Bob's Red Mill and followed the instructions on the package for replacing one egg.
- Make sure to chill the dough for AT LEAST 2 hours!! This is important because if you skip this, your cookie cake will not bake properly and will melt in the oven. You can chill in the fridge overnight to prepare for baking the next day if needed.
- It is best baked in a 9-inch springform pan. The springform pan has removable sides making it super easy to remove from the pan. But you can still make this in a standard 9-inch pan.
- Be sure to use room-temperature ingredients. This ensures no lumps from your butter, and everything blends smoothly.
- Keep a watch on this cake while baking because you do NOT want to overbake. You want to watch for the edges to start lightly browning. Then increase the oven temperature and bake for one more minute to ensure the entire top of the cookie is lightly browned. Increasing the temperature at the end helps brown the top while not burning the edges.
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES N CREAM COOKIE CAKE
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- With a mixer, using a paddle attachment, cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add aquafaba and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture while mixing on low speed until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and broken-up Oreo pieces.
- Place the dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After chilling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray and line a 9-inch springform pan and gently press the dough into the springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F and bake for approximately one minute until the top of the cookie cake is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
This recipe will take an ordinary cookie cake into extraordinary! So give it a try, and tag me using @thethreelittlespoons.
More Recipes to try: