Fudgy Brownie Cookies
Super fudgy, moist, and chocolatey brownies in cookie form! Quick, easy-to-make brownie cookies keep you from fighting over edge or center brownies. These cookies are made dairy and egg-free and can be made gluten-free!
Brownie cookies are perfectly moist inside and crispy and crackly on the outside. But the best part is that all these cookies are the same! So, you and your friends will no longer have to fight over which type of brownies: center or edge.
My brownie recipe is here if you still crave brownies and have more time and patience. Whether you eat these in regular or cookie form, they are the perfect crowd-pleaser!
Brownie Cookies Are:
- Super fudgy and moist
- Soft inside
- Crackly & crispy outside
- Ultra chocolatey
- Dairy & Egg-free
- Can be made gluten-free
HOW TO MAKE BROWNIE COOKIES
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate microwaveable bowl, melt your chocolate and butter at 30-second intervals until smooth.
- Add the sugar and brown sugar to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add your prepared flaxseed or aquafaba and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add in your sifted dry ingredients and mix until a few streaks are left. Then add mini chocolate chips, if using. Continue mixing until no flour streaks remain.
- Scoop dough using an ice cream scoop and place it on a baking sheet in the refrigerator for approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F while the dough is chilling.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. If cookies spread, grab a round cookie cutter and pull each cookie back using a circular motion.
To make these brownie cookies gluten-free, use any brand of 1:1 Gluten-free flour. I recommend starting with 1/4 cup less flour than the original recipe. If the dough is too sticky, add one tablespoon of flour at a time.
If you make these brownie cookies, tag me using @thethreelittlespoons.
More chocolate recipes to try: