Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Triple chocolate cheesecake is the sweetest, chocolatiest, and most decadent dessert you will ever need! You won't be able to put the fork down from the oreo crust, chocolate cheesecake filling, and dark chocolate ganache. No one will ever suspect this cheesecake could ever be dairy and egg-free!
Once I found the perfect cheesecake recipe, I knew I had to make a chocolate cheesecake, but just plain chocolate was not enough. This triple chocolate cheesecake is so rich you will think you won't be able to finish the whole slice, but you won't be able to put your fork down!
There is chocolate in every bite, and each chocolate complements the other. This triple chocolate cheesecake is simple and easy to make. You won't even need a water bath!
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Dairy-free cream cheese (Kite Hill)
Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
Dairy-free chocolate (for cheesecake and ganache)
Dairy-free heavy whipping cream (for the ganache)
Dairy-free butter (for the crust)
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease and line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Wrap the outside with aluminum foil.
- Prepare Oreo Crust & Parbake: Crush about 20 Oreos into crumbs in a food processor. Add melted butter and mix for about a minute, then press into the prepared 9-inch springform pan. Prebake your crust in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Prepare Cheesecake Filling: Melt dairy-free chocolate in a microwaveable bowl in 30-second intervals for 1 minute or until smooth. Set aside and allow to cool. Then using a mixer, whip the room temperature cream cheese for about 3 minutes or until smooth. While continuing mixing, slowly add the granulated sugar. Then add the cocoa powder and cornstarch/tapioca/arrowroot and continue mixing on low. Add the liquid ingredients: dairy-free milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and mix until combined. Pour in the previously melted and cooled chocolate. Continue mixing for about 2-3 more minutes. The mixture will be very creamy and smooth. If you have any lumps of chocolate that form, this is ok; it will all bake out evenly.
- Bake Cheesecake: Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared and prebaked crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes. The center will still be jiggly. Turn the oven off and let cheesecake sit inside the oven for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cool & Refrigerate: Cool cheesecake entirely at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours or overnight for the cheesecake to set.
- Top with chocolate ganache. Heat 3/4 cup of dairy-free heavy whipping cream in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over dairy-free dark chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth and allow to cool. Pour and smooth out over refrigerated cheesecake. Place the cheesecake back in the fridge for another 30 minutes for the ganache to fully set.
STORING YOUR CHEESECAKE
Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator in a sealable container. Refrigerated cheesecake will keep well for up to 7 days.
This cheesecake recipe happens to be already gluten-free since we are using cornstarch/tapioca/arrowroot. However, you will need to be sure you use gluten-free Oreos.
Now stop staring and drooling at these photos and try it for yourself. You won't regret it!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE, TRY THESE: