Dairy-Free Whipped Topping
The perfect dairy-free whipped topping to add to any dessert! This light and creamy whipped topping adds extra flavor and makes any dessert incredibly delicious. With just a few ingredients, you will have dairy-free topping whipped up in no time!
This dairy-free whipped cream is considered stabilized with the use of vanilla pudding mix so you can even add these to cake or cupcakes!
INGREDIENTS FOR DAIRY-FREE WHIPPED TOPPING
- Dairy-Free Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar, sifted
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
HOW TO MAKE WHIPPED TOPPING
- WHIP: In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream for five to six minutes until stiff peaks form.
- SIFT: Sift in the powdered sugar to the mixing bowl. Continue mixing until combined.
- VANILLA PUDDING: Slowly add the vanilla pudding mix to the mixture and continue mixing until combined and no clumps remain.
- MIX: Mix for about one more minute just to ensure there are no lumps.
HOW TO STORE WHIPPED TOPPING
- It is best to use the whipped topping immediately once it has been made.
- Add whipped topping to any dessert.
- You can refrigerate the whipped topping in an airtight container for approximately one week.
- You can freeze leftover in an airtight container for approximately three months. Thaw in the fridge before using.
I have used this whipped topping for a delicious addition to many desserts including cheesecakes, cheesecake cupcakes, banana pudding, pies, bundt cakes and more.
For more delicious toppings or additions: